|1960 || |
- TTY Biopharm Co., Ltd. was established as a traditional generic drug company which focused on production and sales.
|1968 || |
- TTY set up a plant in Chungli city, and cooperated with JOZO Co. Ltd. from Japan.
|1988 || |
- TTY signed a technical cooperation agreement with pharmaceutical companies, Pierre Fabre from French and Schering-Plough from U.S.
|1991 || |
- TTY signed technical cooperation agreement with U.S. pharmaceutical company, Mentholatum, and U.S. based company, Bristol-Myer Squibb.
|1993 || |
- Business in Shanghai and China started. A new factory in a joint venture with Shanghai XuDong HaiPu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. was set up to develop the Great China market together.
|1995 || |
- TTY signed a technical cooperation agreement with Germany-based Knoll AG (now a part of the pharmaceutical giant, Abbott).
|1997 || |
- TTY merged with Dong Xing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and total capital reached to NT 180 million.
|2000 || |
- A GMP certified plant and an anti-cancer drug plant were approved in Shanghai for providing medical services for Chinese people.
|2001 || |
- TTY pharmaceutical plant for orally administered cancer medication in Chungli was completed.
- TTY launched its IPO in Taiwan OTC biotechnology listing.
|2002 || |
- Lipo-Dox, a liposomal injection, won the silver award of 2002 Research Prize of Biomedical Technology from Department of Health, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
|2004 || |
- TTY acquired exclusive development rights of S1, an anti-cancer drug, in Taiwan from Taiho in Japan.
|2005 || |
- TTY won the Most Innovative Corporation Award of the 13th National Industrial Innovation Award.
|2007 || |
- TTY pharmaceutical plant for cancer injection formulation in Chungli was completed.
|2008 || |
- TTY pharmaceutical plant for cancer injection formulation in Chungli passed the EU (EMEA) inspection.
|2009 || |
- TTY pharmaceutical plant in Neihu passed the FDA inspection for the compliance of PIC/s GMP guideline.
- TTY pharmaceutical plant for orally administered cancer medication in Chungli passed the EU inspection.
- TOT Translational Lab acquired ISO17025 certification.
- Developed liposomal doxorubicin drugs with to-BBB Pharmaceutical Company of Holl and TTY Chungli Factory obtained the Best Medicine Manufacturing Specifications as well as the PIC’s GMP Certification from the Department of Health.
|2010 || |
- To spin-off the medical drugs business office and to set up a new TSH Biopharm Co., Ltd.
- TTY made the acquisition of the Taiwan plant of Shionogi Inc. in Liou-Du.
- TTY Chungli plant passed the official Arabia inspection (Bahrain, Oman, and Yemen).
- TTY Neihu plant passed the EMA inspection for the compliance of PIC/s GMP guideline.
|2011 || |
- TTY Vietnam office acquired the business license.
- TTY formulation team acquired the certification of the compliance of PIC/s GMP guideline.
- The opening ceremony of the reconstruction of the PIC/s GMP plant in Liou-Du was held.
- Lipo-Dox won the 2011 Symbol of National Quality from Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry.
- “Process for producing liposome suspensions and products containing liposome suspensions produced thereby” won the silver medal of National Invention and Creation Award from the Intellectual Property Office, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
|2012 || |
- TTY Chungli plant passed the official Brazil inspection.
- Opening ceremony of the TOT pharmaceutical plant for anti-cancer drugs in Suzhou was held.
|2013 || |
- TTY Chungli plant passed the official Japan inspection.
- TTY formulation team established a GMP guideline-compliant excipient plant.
- TTY won the Outstanding Company of the Year from the Taiwan Bio Industry Organization Award.
- TTY pharmaceutical plant for orally administered cancer medication in Liou-Du passed the TFDA inspection for the compliance of PIC/s GMP guideline.
|2014 || |
- Acquisition of a Taiwanese drug permit license for Brosym for Injection.
- Neihu Plant passes Taiwan TFDA plant certification.
|2015 || |
- Neihu Plant passes Taiwan TFDA PIC/S GMP plant certification.
- Chungli Factory passes Taiwan TFDA PIC/S GMP plant certification.
- In oreder to adjust investment structure, selling all equities of Taiwan Tungyang International Company Limited and TOT Biopharm International Company Limited.
|2016 || |
- Liou-Du Factory passes Taiwan TFDA PIC/s GMP plant "Lyophilized powder for injection (aseptic preparation) and Injection (aseptic preparation and terminal sterilization)" certification.
- Audit committee was established to replace supervisor.
- Liou-Du factory passed Taiwan TFDA PIC/S GMP inspection and obtained certification in freeze-drying dosage, sterile preparation and final sterilization.
|2017 || |
- Achieved top 5% performance of TPEx-listed companies in the 3rd Company Governance Assessment.